Friday, July 22, 2011
Solano Job Openings For Graphic Designer & Printer
Solano Printing Service Person Needed. Have Commercial Printing Experience?
Handle one or more of the following functions:
• Sell photocopiers on 5 year lease agreements.
• Handle basic walk up photocopy needs.
• Consult clients on sophisticated printing projects. Outsource these printing projects to vendors.
• If you happen to be a graphic artist, this is a great way to handle much of the digital graphic designs yourself.
• Train others to help you.
Good knowledge about photocopiers or the printing industry is essential. While graphic arts skills can help, you must know about the printing business. You also need an entrepreneurial mind set. Remuneration is: 1. A moderate base, plus 2. share of profits. Benefits negotiable. Fairfield office is near highway I-80.
Your hours can be somewhat flexible. Office hours you can between 9:00AM to 5:30PM Mon-Fri. Possibly work first half of Saturday?
Please send your resume to ThinkGreen707 (at) Gmail.com.