Tuesday, March 6, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area Map. Top Intellectual Center Links For Electronic R&D
SF Bay Area’s Intellectual Centers
Top Intellectual Center Links To Major San Francisco Bay Area's Electronic R&D Intellectual Centers.
There Are 5 Main Regions Within In San Francisco Bay Area:
City Of San Francisco: Center of SF Bay Area:
North Bay: Cross the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco and go to Marin County, Sonoma County Napa County, and historically the fastest SF Bay Area County of Solano. Solano County is considered to be part of the SF East Bay, of SF North Bay regions, depending on who you ask. Solano County's capital of Fairfield has one of the world's highest number of electronic inventions. Top medical research comes from University of California San Francisco (UC San Francisco) partnering with Stanford.
SF East Bay Region:
East of San Francisco. Contra Costa and Alameda Counties. Oakland is most populated city in San Francisco's East Bay (portions of Oakland are known for high crime rates). Berkeley and University of California Berkeley (UC Berkeley) is the East Bay's intellectual center. UC Davis borders on Yolo and Solano Counties. UC Davis is a world leader in fields ranging from agriculture to engineering.
• Free innovative business news and government solutions for east bay intellectuals (no weather, sports, ads or fluff): www.InnovationInstituteBlog.com, www.SolanoBusinessNews.com
SF Peninsula Region:
Highways 101 and 210 take you from San Francisco to San Mateo County and Santa Clara County. Palo Alto is the northern tip of Silicon Valley’s technology center.
SF South Bay Region:
South of the Peninsula and the SF East Bay comprises Santa Clara County. The most populous city in the Bay Area is San Jose. Palo Alto, home to Stanford University rivals UC Berkeley as another world intellectual center. Santa Cruz is sort of distant region tied with the Bay Area. Liberal Santa Cruz is also a liberal thinking center like San Francisco, but slower paced. San Francisco is one of the world's leading technology centers especially where technology meets lifestyle. Silicon Valley is a leading technology center for general electronics.
• Countless innovative business news sources on cutting edge electronics– start at www.Stanford.edu
Map & City Info: San Francisco Bay Area Regions: http://wikitravel.org/en/San_Francisco_Bay_Area#b
SF Bay Area Electronic R&D Center Link Examples:
• University of California Berkeley, East Bay Region: www.Berkeley.edu
• Stanford University, Palo Alto, Peninsula Region: www.Stanford.edu
• Innovation Institute, Fairfield, East Bay Region: Innovation Institute LLC www.InnovationInstituteBlog.com partners with Invention Springboard www.InventionSpringboard.com Over 10,000 electronic inventions.
• UC San Francisco, San Francisco: www.UCSF.edu works with Stanford, California Pacific Medical Center, UC Berkeley, UC Davis, Harvard, Yale, NIH, Innovation Institute, University of Chicago, etc.
• UC Davis, borders on both Yolo and Solano County www.UCDavis.edu