Solano County Is Where Innovative Solutions To Electornic Pet Doors Were Invented.
Can anyone post a better automated patent that solves even half the problems one of Solano County's best inventions can boast about?
Before investing in an electronic pet door, check out www.AdaptivePetDoor.com and how a Solano inventor figured out how to reduce dirt tracked in from household cats and dogs. They are also on twitter
Follow them on LinkedIn.Com at
Exploring Nor Cal Including: Solano, Napa, Sacramento, Placer, Sonoma, Contra Costa, San Francisco. Grow Your Business. Save On Office Space Rentals & Overhead. Social Media and Well-Being. Local CA Governments, New Laws and Elections Changing Our Lives. How SF Bay Area – Sacramento metro growth changes Nor Cal’s Roseville, Fairfield, Vacaville, Vallejo, Etc. Facts unwarranted. Want volunteer writers & investigators 707 690-0844 Follow SolanoBusinessNews.com CaliforniaBusinessNews.com
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
Solano Start Ups Getting Good Discounts
Why Are Solano County Start Ups Getting Good Discounts In Today's Price Competitive Market?
Start up costs in Solano County have been the lowest in decades. This balances out recessionary pressures. Smart companies can get the best prices for their Solano start ups. More tips at www.SolanoBusinessNews.com
• Glut of Solano office suites for rent. Rent vacant office spaces in Fairfield and Vacaville where most office buildings are located.
• Web marketing costs have dropped.
• Local newspapers are eager to work out a reasonable deal.
• Keep labor costs lower by having partners contribute sweat equity.
• Virtual offices allow you to work from home, and rent office suites by the hour.
• Deals online form places like www.Twitter.com.SolanoB2BCoupoN and www.DailyRepublic.com
• Photocopier costs for single copies start at four cents, and color is twenty four (not at Kinko's).
• See this site's other blogs for details and more reasons.
Posted by Paul at 2:31 PM 1 comment:
Labels: Solano Start Ups Discounts
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)