Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Why Vacaville Store Might Be Denied Alcohol License

Are The Reasons Why A Vacaville Store Be Denied Alcohol License Justified?

The Vacaville community development director used a report that cites 811 crimes last year in the census tract near the store.

Hence the Vacaville community development director wants to deny the Quickway Gas Station and Convenience Store at 401 Merchant St. the right to sell beer and wine.
Community Development Director Barton Brierley states information from Vacaville Police Chief John Carli as well.

Additionally Quickway Gas Station and Convenience Store is near Heritage Peak Charter School, which could potentially make illegal sales to minors.


Based on these opinions, Solano Business News ™ agrees Quickway Gas Station and Convenience Store might be denied a liquor license.  Otherwise it seems Quickway Gas Station and Convenience Store has shown itself as being a good company and might simply sell things other than alcohol.

http://www.dailyrepublic.com/news/vacaville/deny-liquor-sales-request-by-store-owner-vacaville-staff-recommends/

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful site!

    ReplyDelete