California's Solano County Capital Is To Revitalize Central Fairfield Via The New "Heart Of Fairfield" Program. Over 100 People Attended The Jan 27, 2015 Heart Of Fairfield Meeting.
The Heart Of Fairfield program is planning to revitalize Fairfield's main gateway to the $101,000,000 county capital building in central Fairfield. Plus the city plans to further revitalize downtown Fairfield.
The Heart Of Fairfield West Texas Street program is important for many reasons including:
1. It's the first and last impression visitors get when coming to and leaving Fairfield to and from highway I-80.
2. While downtown Fairfield and North Texas Street received extensive assistance in the past decades, the West Texas Street program had been put on hold.
3. The investments made to other parts of central Fairfield will be synergistically improved upon when the West Texas Street program kicks in.
4. There are more small businesses based on West Texas Street than any other part of Solano County. It seems these Fairfield small businesses are bringing in more economic benefit to the city and county than is going back into improving the gateway.
5. The Heart Of Fairfield program is what the Fairfield and Solano voters keep asking for.
Exploring Nor Cal Including: Solano, Napa, Sacramento, Placer, Sonoma, Contra Costa, San Francisco. Grow Your Business. Save On Office Space Rentals & Overhead. Social Media and Well-Being. Local CA Governments, New Laws and Elections Changing Our Lives. How SF Bay Area – Sacramento metro growth changes Nor Cal’s Roseville, Fairfield, Vacaville, Vallejo, Etc. Facts unwarranted. Want volunteer writers & investigators 707 690-0844 Follow SolanoBusinessNews.com CaliforniaBusinessNews.com
Friday, February 6, 2015
Solano Capital To Revitalize The Heart Of Fairfield
Labels: Heart Of Fairfield
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This also ties in with Fairfield Co-Working: Work with other entrepreneurs. Share ideas and more with others. Synergy...!ReplyDelete