More higher paying Fairfield jobs will be attracted thru the proposed Fairfield Fair Plan. The new programs are now open to those in and outside Fairfield's tight political circles. The open venues will include the chamber of commerce and tax supported organization to forge ahead with called for innovative programs. Economic revitalization programs will capitalize on the Fairfield Fair Plan's momentum to bolster all economic classes in today's new economic reality. Fairfield political gridlock is giving way to streamlining what works best for Fairfield's business community.
Solano Small Business Development Center:
• Offering Solano business expos exhibiting Solano County's wide range of interesting businesses.
• Helping new entrepreneurs learn how they can start a new business on a shoe string. Studies show the money spent on educating Fairfield entrepreneurs to grow their business comes back in huge dividends in the form of more jobs and a bigger tax base.
• Giving fair and equal exposure to small and large Solano County companies.
Bringing Spark To The Fairfield General Plan:
Solano Business Incubator's free and cost effective business services continues driving more businesses to Fairfield than other known non government supported venues in Fairfield. More companies are based in the incubator's 80 suite office building than any other commercial real estate building in Solano, Napa, Lake or Yolo counties. Integrating the business startup accelerator into the city's general plan is the logical direction for moving things forward. There are over 50 reasons why the business accelerator will continue to help Fairfield grow without using tax dollars. The Fairfield Fair Plan and business incubators are largely funded by businessman Steven Kays.
Heart Of Fairfield Plan:
The Fairfield Fair Plan is helping David White Fairfield city manager and Brian Miller revitalize the center of Fairfield, California by improving the main gateway into Fairfield. Details coming from Brian Miller and David White from the City of Fairfield. Miller and White have shown due interest in getting past the obstacles to bring back the heart of Fairfield to its former glory. Solano Small Business Development Center and Solano Community College Educational Foundation's Curt Johnston remain integral players and have recently been asked to join the Fairfield Fair Plan's volunteer board.
Fairfield-Suisun Chamber Of Commerce:
• Free office space by joining the Fairfield - Suisun Chamber. Free from Solano Business Incubator.
• Giving valuable needed information to callers looking for help in starting their new business. There's a lot more to starting a new business than finding a real estate agent focusing on the price per square foot of office space.
• The chamber of commerce can further guide callers who seek business information. Callers really need to be given good questions to ask to help their business grow and intern escalate people into higher paying jobs. While a new business may ask for one thing, the intelligent chamber of commerce call handler can see there are many other benefits the business caller may need. Assistance available for callers can include: City of Fairfield business startup grants; how to get free help hiring new Fairfield employees at the incubator location and the Workforce Investment Board; how to establish a business space with the lowest cost effective overhead costs; where to get free fiber optic internet. Nimble business startups are looking at more than the old fashioned "cost per square foot" model for choosing where and how to run their business.
• The Solano Business News ™ says the Fairfield Suisun Chamber and its director Debbie are making major changes from the chamber's old ways. Solano Business Incubator also is working to drive up the chamber's membership as the Fairfield economy continues to improve. It has been a win-win for the chamber and its members who have never been charged a penny for the incubator's services since 2000.
Free Help For Non Profits From California Business Center:
CBC offers free meeting spaces and its Fairfield Virtual Office ™to non profits working to make a difference in Fairfield, and greater Solano County. Other non-profits are also strongly encouraged to apply for Fairfield Fair Plan's Virtual Office package's tailored to each organization's needs. Applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of their political connections (or lack thereof).
Future Fair Economic Plans Suggested By
Solano Business Incubator
Solano Business Incubator
Attracting Business Investment Visitors:
The incubator has been bringing more business employers to the heart of Fairfield since 1999. Other organizations are needed to publicize the reasons why Fairfield is the best place to located a new startup in the business services sector. In addition to hotel promotion, Steve Kays suggests we promote conference rooms, and hourly Fairfield meeting room rentals to prospective investors driving through Fairfield's highway 80. The Fairfield visitor bureau may upgrade the membership requirements to invite non hotel companies to join. Fairfield investors without local political connections are usually unaware of the ample services for short term business travelers to quickly set up part time offices from only $75 a month.
Single Web Venue For All Meeting Room Spaces:
It's hard to find all office space solutions from a single website. Steven Kays says it might even harder to get a clear picture of all the meeting room options for businesses in Solano County. Sample Fairfield conference room rental services that might elect to join Fairfield Fair Plan's transparency committee include:
1 Fairfield City Hall's List Of Local Meeting Venues This meeting room list can be expanded upon.
2 Jelly Belly for large meetings. Free sample jelly belly beans available.
3 California Business Center's $18 - $24/hr meeting rooms in the heart of Fairfield. Located at Solano Conference Rooms ™ Receptionist. Free coffee and WIFI. 4 cent copies. Fax.
3 Suisun City government funded conference rooms.
4 Hilton Garden Inn (a few minutes from the incubator), and Solano County's many other high end hotel chains.
Napa Fair Plan ™:
Future opportunity for Napa County to learn from the Fairfield Fair Plan ™, Solano Fair Plans ™ and Napa Business Incubator ™.
New Business Startup Visitors To Fairfield:
Fairfield Extended Stay Hotels For Business Travelers. Include information on how professional companies looking for the best place to located their business might choose Fairfield. California Business Center offers office spaces from $245/mo including phones and receptionist, plus overhead costs.
Free Fairfield Office Spaces For Non Profits:
Organizations Working To Make A Positive Change In Fairfield Get Free Help From Steven Kays' Incubator. Applicants only need to express a desire to make positive changes and don't need to have certified non-profit documents that are expected down the pipeline. Those wishing to apply for a volunteer or modest salary position can visit or call Steven Kays at 707 434-8000 at the California Business Center building, 1652 West Texas Street a half mile from highway I-80.
© March 13, 2016
Useful ideas for California's local citiesReplyDelete
Fairfield economic development will stimulate the rest of Solano county, especially next-door Vacaville, Suisun and VallejoReplyDelete
Solano County can grow when it makes business a more level playing field for those not in the political cliques. LOL.ReplyDelete
Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.ReplyDelete
I am very grateful to Elegant loan firm for helping me get a $ 600,000 loan with the helping of loan officer Russ Harry, and I will always be grateful. My life has changed, my money has been paid, I now own a business that I used to support my family. I am grateful to you, Mr. Russ, and God bless you. You can contact them for your financial assistance by e-mail: Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com for your financial assistance.ReplyDelete